- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Frequency Response (-3 dB) 55 Hz - 18 kHz¹ Frequency Range (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz¹ Maximum SPL 134 dB² Coverage (H x V) 90" x 60" Power Rating 1500 W LF Transducer EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in) HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver Crossover Frequency 1.7 kHz Connectors (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points Dimensions (H x W x D) 685 mm x 432 mm x 429 mm (27 in x 17 in x 17 in) Net Weight 24.4 kg (53.9 lb) Shipping Weight 29.5 kg (65.0 lb) Power Consumption 1.8 A³
² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
³ Current rating is 1/8 power.