- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
Frequency Response (-3 dB) 45 Hz - 150 Hz¹ Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz - 180 Hz¹ Maximum SPL 133 dB peak² Power Rating 1300 W LF Transducer EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in) Low Pass Frequency Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz Connectors (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat Dimensions (H x W x D) 455 in x 530 mm x 551 mm (18 in x 21 in x 22 in) Net Weight 26.2 kg (57.7 lb) Shipping Weight 32.6 kg (71.8 lb) Power Consumption 1.8 A³